Sunday, April 4, 2010

On a More Personal Note...

I was talking to a close friend yesterday and was relating to him the issues we are dealing with regarding Heavenlee, the law and what-not. He told me that he reads our blog but doesn't see much activity about our daily trials and tribulations; just an occasional posting about Heavenlee's condition.

It occurred to me that with this forum at our disposal and with all that we do on a daily basis, be it just a thought or something more substantial regarding working towards our legislative goals, we should be posting more about our personal daily activities.

As such, I an endeavoring to give all of you who follow our blog a more personal look inside the madness of our lives and what it takes to change a law.

There's more to it than you think.

However, for today, I thought I would share with you something that showed up yesterday in a drawer of photos and stuff.



It's a bit dark but it's a photo of myself with Dorian and Heavenlee last Spring. We took them with us on a Morel Mushroom hunt that day out at the Constipation Club (actually, it's the Conservation Club but my grandkids like it when I call it the Constipation Club).

Anyway, we didn't have much luck, only a few mushrooms were to be found but we had a great time and Heavenlee even found one herself. I cooked it up for her in butter on an old cast iron skillet. She didn't like it much but that didn't really matter to her. We spent a great day together and she had fun, as did we all.

Over the next few months, you can expect to see a more personal side of our lives, so we hope you bear with us and spread the word to anyone who'll listen.

We will not abandon our efforts until the law is changed and we achieve our Justice for Heavenlee!!!

James & Amanda Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment